Saturday, November 24, 2007

This better be it...

I've had some pains for the past 4 weeks or so, always at night. At first, I thought I was having heart attacks and went to the Dr. for chest pains. The EKG was normal and they realized it was probably something gastrointestinal. They were still doing tests when I had a major attack on Tuesday night. I couldn't take it anymore and had to go to the ER.

Well, to make a long story short. I lost a gallbladder and received 4 new incisions, to match my already lovely c-section scar. I hope that the gallbladder was really the issue and keep worrying that I had surgery for nothing. This better be it...that's all I can say. :(

6 comments:

ruth said...

And you thought being pregnant was easy. It's always what comes afterwards that makes life so interesting!

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!? WOAH! Crazy... hopefully they'll let you keep your spleen. Are you sure they just didn't take it to sell on the black market?

Jess said...

No, I'm not sure. I think they are just going to keep taking organs until they find the right one.

Unknown said...

black market? wow just wow

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better!

Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better--what a rotten way to spend Thanksgiving.