Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 6 & 7

These two weeks sort of blur together, lucky for you! There were two major events during these weeks.

#1 Katie starts to smile! I (almost) forget her tantrums when I see that funny smile. As everyone says, it makes it all worth it. If I could only keep her smiling more than fussing, then we'd really have something! As the days pass, her smile gets better and she's figuring out that we are pretty funny parents. Andy yawned one morning (loudly) and she thought it was hilarious, so now he does it all the time to keep her happy.

#2 Katie's 1st Halloween! It wasn't a huge success because she really didn't love her outfit, doesn't understand the joy of candy and wasn't old enough to be taken around by her parents (so we could, in turn, steal her candy). Regardless, we got a couple shots of her dressed up and many shots of her freaking out.

Why do my parents have to put me in a candy bowl and cover me with candy? Because we can, little one!

1 comment:

ruth said...

She smiles and talks to her Grandma. She love me!!!!