Thursday, November 15, 2007

Do you know where germs are hiding?

I guess it is the mom in me, but I've been trying to protect Katie from germs since she was born. I'm not as bad as some first time moms, but I'm careful about washing hands, shopping carts, etc.

I've known this for awhile, but did you know that your kitchen sink is one of the dirtiest places in your house? I don't wash Katie in there for that very reason, but I know a lot of people do. It's time to read up!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21423163/from/ET/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup...HELLO! I'm with you on the germ thing. My friends Scott and Diana have a baby girl Jessie (they actually named her after me *gush*) that contracted the herpes virus all over her face from a shopping cart. I actually switched all my household cleaners to Melaleuca. (yes, it's somewhat of a pyramid scheme) but they're all natural, biodegradable and the disinfectant is formulated from thyme extract instead of harsh chemicals that can cause harm in a baby's developing system. If you ever want to try something, I get the perfered price and I can order for you so you don't have to get a memebership. Melaleuca.com ...and I disinfect the hell out of my sink...