Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big news! (NO, I'm not pregnant)

It was strange enough finding that my friend Maria was pregnant on the same day I told her I was pregnant. We then had our babies on the same day, September 23rd.

Well, last night, Melissa called me and now she is pregnant! After knowing each other for a million years (well maybe closer to 10-12?), we're going to have kiddies within a year of each other. Soooo excited! Congrats Mel and Glenn! I can't wait for the pregnancy fun to begin!

It seems like so long ago that I found out I was pregnant...but I remember it all. It was so fun telling everyone and taking about 10 pregnancy tests. Ahhh, the memories!

Note to Mel and Glenn: even though you can't wait to meet your baby, enjoy your pregnancy and don't rush it. You will look back and be amazed that the 9 months go by in a blur.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there's a reason your pregancy is a blur... I'm glad mine was a blur considering I wanted to perform my own C-section at 9 months with bronchitis a cracked rib and a hernia...HA!

Jess said...

Now performing your own c-section would really make for a story!

ruth said...

If I had to watch her in pain any longer, sitting on the floor under her desk working on her files, I was about to pay to have someone come in and do an office delivey c-section.

ruth said...

Jess -- Thank goodness your pregnancy was as easy as it was. Who knew you would have to save up all that energy for that WILD and unforgettable delivery?

ruth said...

You only did 10 pregnancy tests? I could have sworn it was more like 3 a day for a week. Just kidding!