Sunday, December 2, 2007

Baptism day

Yesterday was Katie's Baptism. Everything went beautifully, she behaved and we all had a great time with our family and friends. It is so rare that we have our family together...I wish it happened more often. I guess we just need to have more kids to get everyone together. Yeah right!
Katie looked like a little angel in her (my) Christening gown. It looked like she was going to get married with all those frills and lace. Let's not get ahead of ourselves...one sacrament at a time, please!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

She really did look gorgeous in her baptism gown. I have never seen such a pretty one before.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a gorgeous christening gown set. Call me a pack rat (I admit to that), but this is one thing that I am glad I carefully stored away for the past 27+ years.