Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year's (eve)!

I hope everyone has a great New Year's eve. We are staying home with my parents, grandmother and Katie. We have lots of snacks, champagne (still left from Katie's birth) and board games. I know, we are wild!

I'm curious to hear everyone's 2008 resolutions...so, post them here!

How to make a New Year's Resolution:
1. Be realistic about setting achievable goals.
2. Describe your resolutions in specific terms.
3. Break down large goals into smaller ones.
4. Find alternatives to a behavior that you want to change.
5. Above all, aim for things that are truly important to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My only resolution is to get my behind back in school (I just signed up for classes 12/31) and find a good way to postpone my full time employment. My man is on-board with me staying home, but I'll need to work that angle with the bossman!