Monday, December 3, 2007

HO HO HO...Merrrry Christmas!



We recently discovered that Katie thinks it is hilarious when we say "HO HO HO Merrry Christmas". We aren't sure why...but I think she likes deep voices haha

On Sunday, we went to a holiday party at the Ritz. It was so nice and kids were in heaven. They had Santa, Mrs. Claus and elves (with no waiting line), roaming characters like a snow queen, elves and a huge toy soldier on stilts. Everyone thought Katie was adorable in her red velvet dress...especially the sugar plum fairy.


They also had craft tables to make your own Santa or elf hat and TONS of awesome food (potato hash with duck, grouper, big shrimp, cookies, fruits, crab salad, etc). We had a great time and did our best to pose Katie for some holiday pictures. It wasn't too successful...she was either asleep, being grumpy or we were not looking at the camera. We got a few good ones and will be sending one out with our Christmas cards this year (so I'm not putting it on this site!) :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds like fun! Next time take me along! I love Santa. So was she totally scared of Santa or no? She is probably too young right now to know the difference.

Anonymous said...

Is that the sugarplum fairy with Magic Grandma and Katie? She's my favorite grandchild. Oh.... that's right.... she's my only grandchild. I will not spoil her, I will not spoil her, I will not spoil her.....