Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big announcement!!!

I can finally explain why I haven't posted in over a month.

I've been waiting to make my big announcement until after work and family had all been notifed.


Without further ado, Katie would like to tell everyone that she's going to be a big sister!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!




Baby Lamken #2 will arrive around Katie's second birthday. I wish I could say that this pregnancy is as easy at Katie's, but that would be a lie! I've been pretty sick and am hoping to feel better after the first trimester is over (in a couple weeks). Be prepared for lots of updates as things progress!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm going to be a second-time Grandma. Congratulations to you, Andy and Katie!!!!

Anonymous said...

New blog for new baby or just modify this one to make it support 2 chidrens?

Jess said...

I think I'll have to "modify to support two"...is that acceptable?

Anonymous said...

After raising two children born two years apart, I think one blog is the only way to go. "Little Lamkens--My adventures as a mom." "Jess had two little Lamkens, little Lamkens, Little Lamkens....".

Anonymous said...

as long as you let katie know she's not special enough to warrant her own blog any more, sure.

Jess said...

Maybe her uncle could visit more and keep up the blog for her. She can even say your name now and you still don't visit!

I'm pretty sure that moms with more than 1 child don't have separate blogs. Time is precious, and one day you will have a little Mikey and wonder where all your "alone time" went...I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Mikey lives far away and has a car on jackstands.

Melissa said...

Yeah!!!! Jamey is very excited to have more new friends.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better! I was barfing sick all 9 months with my #2... you just never know! :)

jess h