Saturday, March 14, 2009

Week 11

We had a little scare yesterday, during my OB checkup, because they couldn't find the heartbeat. I didn't think this was a big deal since I'm still early on, but she sent me for an emergency ultrasound anyway. Luckily, the second the transmitter touched me, I saw the baby kicking and squirming. He/she finally looks like a baby instead of a little gummy bear!

The heartbeat was 170 and everything looked normal, thankfully! The ultrasound place was great and the images were crystal clear. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so these are photos of the ultrasound pictures, using my digital camera. These are side views of the face and torso.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad to hear that everything was alright!

Anonymous said...

I saw the 'kicker' in person!

k80 said...

I just found your blog link through FB... I love it! Congrats on baby #2! I'm so happy for you & Andy!

Jess said...

I'm assuming this is Katie D? If not...my Katie became an awesome typer overnight.