Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby, you've graduated

Much to Uncle Mikey's dismay, I'm going to use this blog to document both children's lives. He wants a blog for each kiddie, but I think all mothers would understand that there is not time for that. If you did have time to have numerous blogs, then you probably aren't the best mother you can be. Speaking of, I'm reading "I Was a Really Good Mom Before I had Kids" and, while the jury is still out on the usefulness of the book, I definitely like the message (which I'll explain in another post).

Anyway, this week, my embryo has graduated to a fetus. More or less, this means that it looks like a baby now (instead of a tadpole or a little gummy bear). The baby should be about 1-1.5 inches now and about 4 grams. I have one and a half weeks until my 2nd trimester and I'm hoping that all my nausea magically disappears. AHHH, 2nd trimester??? Where did the time go? How will I get everything done? I have no idea...I think I'll just go to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And to find out day-by-day where Fetus Lamken is in the way of development, check out this site: http://www.nurturedfamily.com/ticker_main.aspx?date=10/3/2009&ticker=1

Anonymous said...

March 12 --Day 61: Baby's bones and muscles are growing very fast.

Melissa said...

I see that the random advertising giants of Blogspot have struck!

And by the way, I absolutely understand not having two seperate blogs. It also lets all of us readers more info in one place! :)

Anonymous said...

Day 67: Your little one's eyes are open wide.