Saturday, January 24, 2009

Favorite foods

I had to prove that Katie really is an Italian girl. She LOVES pasta! Doesn't matter if it is ziti or chicken and prosciutto tortellini...she'll eat it! Of course, plain old spaghetti is a favorite because you can play with it. YUMYUM!

She's also getting really good about eating bananas, as long as we let her do it herself. Check out our little monkey! Her favorite fruit is oranges (for now), I'll have to take a video of her eating an orange. It is too funny! In other news...

Next week, Katie moves to the Toddler (Waddler) room at daycare. We are a little nervous, but excited too. They have more activities and I also don't have to pack anymore breakfast or lunches. What am I going to do with all my free time???


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Learn Japanese!

Melissa said...

How did the first week of being a "toddler" go?

Anonymous said...

Grandma stocked up on navel oranges this week. Can't wait for her to visit.

Anonymous said...

Grandma hasn't seen a new blog post in a month. What's up?

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is my second request. Please post something new to your blog. I miss reading it.

Anonymous said...

I heard your fantastic news!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!! - Jess H