Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My growing bump

I've been pretty good about keeping up with my normal pace, considering my growing baby bump...but tonight made me sad. I always look forward to relaxing with Katie in her rocking chair, before bedtime. Unfortunately, tonight had to be cut short. My protruding bump is starting to get in the way and it actually causes some pain to have her against my stomach (and the occasional knee as she tries to snuggle in closer). So, I had to put her to bed after just a minute of rocking because I couldn't hold her anymore. :(



I'm assuming it is only going to get worse over the next few months...then I'll have a couple months of recovery where I definitely can't have her against my stomach. Hopefully she'll still want to snuggle in about 5 months!



It is sad.

1 comment:

Grandma C. said...

Don't worry... they always will want to snuggle. You can balance one little girl on each leg. :)