Sunday, June 28, 2009

Countdown - less than 100 days!

According to the online counter, I have 96 days left in my pregnancy. Since I will probably have another c-section, that makes it closer to 89 days!

I can't believe that little "Josie, Megan, Evelyn, Emily, Lauren, Gertrude, Carol, Christina, Isabel, Violet, Amanda, Olivia, Anna, Madeline, Addision, Elmo, Grace, Abigail, Melissa, Ruthie, Elizabeth, Amber" is arriving so soon. Yes, her name is somewhere in that list...good luck figuring it out!

I know, I'm mean :)

7 comments:

Grandma C. said...

I'll bet it begins with an 'R'. ROFL! I know which one it is.

Jess said...

No you don't! :)

Grandma C. said...

I vote for Elmo, and I'll call her Ellie.

Melissa said...

So obviously some of these are meant to throw us off. But the clear winner must be Melissa. You could combine the best two and have "Melissa Ruthie". Like music to my ears. :) Good list. I won't bias you with my true favorite.

Had a great time with you guys today. When we got back, I caught Glenn looking at salary scales in NC for teachers. Haha.

Jess said...

Salary shmalery...who cares! You should move! Cost of living is less (well sort of) and you get more house for the money. Daycare is cheaper..that is a plus. And you would be close to me, MAJOR PLUS! :) DO IT!

Grandma C. said...

And they'd be closer to me too. ROFL! Isn't that a big bonus?

Grandma C. said...

Tell me the name! Now!