Friday, April 17, 2009

16 week appointment

All is well with Baby #2 and they were able to find the heartbeat right away, this time. Heartbeat was in the 150s and I'm scheduled for my 20 week anatomy ultrasound in mid May.

Other than that, my blood pressure was great and I lost 5 pounds (combo of being sick and eating healthier foods). The doctor said I should probably start to feel movement in the next few weeks, so that will be exciting and possibly make up for my sore body and lack of sleep.

Grandma has been so kind to point out that the baby is now growing toenails and urinating. Lucky me!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You know you can always count on Grandma for a good laugh! Glad to hear that you and the baby are doing just fine. Had fun at Frying Pan Park with Miss Katie.

And to keep you up-to-date: Day 99 -- Your baby is now about 4 3/4 inches long now!

Anonymous said...

We all love Grandma!

Glad to hear things are going great!

Jess H.