Wednesday, November 26, 2008

You've got gall...or not!

Happy anniversary to my missing gallbladder! This time last year, we had delayed Thanksgiving due to my emergency gallbladder removal. It recently came up on a mommy blog that I subscribe to, which rehashed the whole episode for me. Everyone agreed that gallbladder attacks are much worse than childbirth.

So, if you are reading this and don't have kids yet...just remember, there is worse pain out there!

Note to gallbladder - I miss you very much...things haven't been the same since. I still get yucky feelings after eating certain foods (I just never pay attention to what they are) and I pretend that my four scars are bullet holes haha. Yes, I'm odd!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your gallbladder is surely missed, but not nearly as much as we missed have turkey dinner on Thanksgiving Day last year. Glad everything turned out and you are free of pain, except for those 'bad food reaction' episodes when your poor liver has to make up for that missing part.