Sunday, August 24, 2008

Katie's photo shoot

To get ready for her big birthday next month, we went to Portrait Innovations today. Although I wasn't thrilled with some of the backgrounds and poses from the photographer, overall I am happy with the end result...thanks to Katie's smiley face! There were some other children there that didn't smile for the pictures, which was a shame.
The photographer let her do 3 outfits because she was so easy. Here are a few great shots from yesterday!












In other birthday news, the invitations have been sent and that is about it! I am practicing her cake this weekend and if that doesn't work out, I'll order something. I do have almost all her gifts bought, so that is all she needs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a ham for the camera. That's for sure.

Heather said...

Jessica, she is just adorable. Can you believe your baby is almost one?? Hope the party goes well!