Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We are your friends...the backyardigans

Katie is teething or not feeling well because she's grumpy and refusing bottles and food. She's probably had about half her normal food today and we're trying everything to get her to eat. Lately, she calms down and drinks her bottle if I sing to her...so during dinnertime, we both stood there singing the Backyardigans theme song because it was the only way to get her to take the bottle. She only drank 3 ounces total, but we probably went through the song about 10 times. We seriously think we're losing it...mentally and physically.

Old Katie...come back to us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she just misses Uncle Mikey. I'll stop by on Sunday... should cheer her right up.

ruth said...

See you on Saturday night, and probably on Sunday too :)

Anonymous said...

...Baby motrin... I swear it's the best. Lola's top teeth have been coming in this week and I've been keeping her medicated for my sanity.

Teething is rough!! Mali was a nightmare. Hang in there!

Jess H