Monday, May 16, 2011

Two shortcakes at the strawberry patch

Everyone knows we've had a rough few months. I do have some saved posts related to Emily's surgery and my Mom's battle against brain cancer, but they need work and I'm saving them for another time.


On a lighter note, we've had amazing weather and ventured to the strawberry patch last weekend. It was so much fun, the girls loved it and we can't wait to go back before berry season ends. We brought home a few pounds of berries...I'm not sure how many were consumed during the "pick", but I'm pretty sure we got our monies worth.


Hope you enjoy the short video...




4 comments:

Granda Collins said...

Oh wow. What a great video. Those munchkins really like being little farmers and gorging themselves on the berries. Let's go pick blueberries too!

Unknown said...

Thats so cute. I miss when my two were little . Yummy good times!

Unknown said...

Whooops on Marlenas account, It Ant Don.

Heather said...

Love the video--they are such cute girls--looks like they had tons of fun!!