Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Hope all you mommies have a wonderful day today and get a few minutes of rest!

Hubby took both girls out to the store this morning, so I am actually drinking my new Keurig coffee (Island coconut...smells like a tropical vacation!) and playing on the computer. It feels strange not having someone telling me to scoot over so she can look at videos of herself.

Anyway, I was doing some reflection and checked my blog posts from May of last year. What a crazy month! I found out I was having another girl, we went to NC to search for new houses and we sold our VA house. I can't believe that 1 year later, we are settled into the new house and have a 7 month old! Time flies :)

Just heard the garage door go up...my alone time gift is over, but that is OK because I know Katie can't wait to sing "Happy Mothers Dayyyy to Mommmmyyyy". Have a great day, ladies!

Update: She ran in the door yelling "MOOOOMMMY, come down heaaah ("here"). Happy Mother's Day...I got your flowahs (flowers) at the stooooore."

No comments: