Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Early December (Part 1)

We've had a busy December already, so I'll attempt to chronicle everything here BEFORE Christmas arrives. We'll see how I do...

We started off December by going to the the Town Center's holiday parade and tree lighting. Katie was overjoyed to see Santa ride in at the end of the parade and even got a hot pink glow stick necklace.Uncle Ken came for a visit and Katie had lots of fun bossing him around. Here he is "babysitting" Katie while we did things around the house. Nice job, Uncle Ken.
On December 5th, we celebrated Emily's Baptism. So many family and friends attended, it was wonderful. I wish they could all be around more often.

Of course, Emily looked like a little princess. The Christening gown is the same one I wore 29 years ago! Katie also wore it for her Baptism and I hope their kids wear it too!

Miss Katie was also looking snazzy in her new outfit from Gma. She did some posing for the camera because she knew she was too cute.

Lots more to share, but this post is getting long. I will continue with Part 2 later this week!

No comments: